Monday, April 2, 2012

"Additon"

HUGE NEWS JUST RECEIVED!!!!!
 
So we were just called to the travel office and they told us all that we all are going to Salt Lake tomorrow to meet with the Mexican Consolate (spelling)!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!! Hopefully this means we have our visas and are good to leave the country ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!! How crazy is that!?!?! Just think that in one week I will no longer be in the United States! So crazy! I don't know if I'm ready for this!!! Soo crazy!!! BAHH!!! Are you all on spring break right now?!?!? BAHH!!! SOO WEIRD!!!

So I just received your package today! Thanks for the Easter goodies and everything! Also, I hope you are posting this on the blog cause I have a shout out to give!

I just need to say that I have pretty much the best Aunties in the world!!! They are so loving and are just the greatest! You know I received a package from Aunt Deb and Aunt Glenda (She said she plans on sending another one soon), and Aunt Melon sends me letters multiple times a week which I just LOVE receiving! And just today I just received a huge package full of wonderful goodies from the Simpsons which I am excited about and Holly send me an email saying she was sending me some things as well! I just have the best Aunites who look out for me and I just love them!

Also, since I am most likely leaving on Monday it would be best if everyone began using email rather than dearelder or handwritten just to make sure that I get them and that the in between phase I don't lose any mail. And also so I can verify my address.

Well, I will be off and online for the next 2 hours or so if you have any responses or anything I will get back to you as best as I can!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment